Jessica is a Certified Private Wealth Advisor® with 20 years of investment management experience. She serves families by providing highly customized financial plans & investment advisory services and her CPWA® designation broadens her expertise into more complex planning areas such as tax planning, charitable strategies, and wealth transfer. Jessica loves the challenge of connecting the dots in a client’s financial life to maximize their financial future.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance – University of Iowa
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor® Certification – Investments & Wealth Institute and U of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Trader roles – Wells Fargo San Francisco & Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines
- Senior Analyst – Grinnell College Office of Investments
COMMUNITY & PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT
- GRMC UnityPoint Foundation
- Mayflower Homes Trustee
- Grinnell Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Poweshiek Community Foundation Investment Committee (& Board Past-President)
“Wealth is not about having a lot of money, it’s about having the freedom to make choices and to contribute to what is most meaningful in your life”
Connect with JESSICA OR GIVE HER A CALL
You are advised to not include sensitive or confidential information (i.e. Social Security #, account #’s or pass code ID information etc.) within any “unencrypted” email communication.