ATTENTION CURRENT GSB/TCM CARDHOLDERS: If you would like to switch to a rewards product, please contact us at 641.236.3174.
Our platinum credit cards offer hometown convenience, worldwide acceptance and great benefits!
Enjoy the following features with all of our card options:
- No Annual Fee*
- Manage your account online and view statements – visit MyCardStatement.com
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months – After the initial 12 months, a variable APR will apply.*
- Free FICO Score (1)
- Fraud Monitoring and Zero Fraud Liability
- SecurLOCKTM – Email and Text Fraud Alerts
- Cell Phone Protection (2)
- Mobile Payments
- ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock (3)
THREE GREAT OPTIONS ALL FROM THE BANK YOU KNOW BEST
TCM Customer Service | (800)883-0131 – Outside the US call | (813)868-2891
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (Balance inquires, lost/stolen cards, etc)
*0% Intro Annual Percentage Rate applies to purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles after account opening. When this period ends, your APR will vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal. Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 9.99% and 19.99%, Platinum Edition APRs are currently between 8.99% and 18.99%, and Cash Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 12.99% and 22.99%. All APRs are based on creditworthiness. Rates are accurate as of April 30, 2020 and are subject to change. To find out what may have changed, contact us or check our website for current rates. If you make a late payment or make a payment that is returned unpaid during the introductory period we may end your introductory APR and apply the standard purchase and balance transfer APR. Balance transfer fees are either $5 or 3% of each balance transferred, whichever is greater. Cash advance fees are either $5 or 3% of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fees, for merchants located outside of the U.S., are (a) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if converted from a foreign currency, or (b) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if made in U.S. dollars. Subject to credit approval. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A.
(1) FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. FICO® Scores are updated monthly. You may not see your FICO® Score right away. Some exclusions apply. Cardholders receiving employee pricing are not eligible.
(2) Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for the coverage to apply, you must charge your eligible cellular wireless bill to your covered Grinnell State Bank/TCM Bank-issued credit card. To learn more about this benefit visit the FAQ section at www.cardbenefitservices.com or call 1-866-894-8569.
(3) Visa consumer cardholders can enroll by visiting www.cardbenefitidprotect.com, and completing the eligibility verification. Once verified, cardholders will be redirected to the offer page on Norton.com where ID Navigator enrollment is available. Enrollment in ID Navigator will require first name, last name, SSN, date of birth, address, phone number, and email address. No one can prevent all identity theft.
(4) In order to access rewards, your account must be open and in good standing.