Senior Trust Officer and Vice President, Keir R Johnson, leads the trust department operations at Grinnell State Bank and helps families plan and manage their wealth. He has extensive experience working with both families and non-profit endowments. Before coming to Grinnell State Bank, he was part of senior management of Minnesota Masonic Charities, a $200 million endowment in Bloomington, Minnesota.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- VP & Senior Trust Adminstrator – Wells Fargo
- Senior Manager – Minnesota Masonic Charities
- Over 25 years of legal and trust management experience, including private foundation and family office leadership.
- Eight years of non-profit senior management experience.
- Juris Doctor with Honors – University of Minnesota Law School
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude – University of Minnesota
- Cannon Trust School
COMMUNITY & PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT
- Imagine Grinnell Board Member
- Greater Poweshiek Community Foundation Development Committee member
- Grinnell UCC Church Treasurer and Governing Council member
- Grinnell Rotary Club
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Iowa Trust Association
- Mid Iowa Planned Giving Council
“I am passionate about helping my clients plan and manage their wealth to care for themselves and their families throughout, and beyond, their lifetime.”
Connect with Keir OR GIVE HIM A CALL
You are advised to not include sensitive or confidential information (i.e. Social Security #, account #’s or pass code ID information etc.) within any “unencrypted” email communication.