At Grinnell State Bank, we have loan officers in all four branches ready to help you with your personal mortgage and auto loan needs. Whether you’re purchasing your first home or purchasing a vehicle, our knowledgeable staff will walk you through the borrowing process.
With all lending decisions made in house, our bankers will get to know you and offer personalized advice. We don’t need to go upstream to get lending permission – our local bankers make all lending decisions and will work with you during your visit.
WHY CHOOSE GRINNELL STATE BANK FOR YOUR LENDING NEEDS?
- Experienced staff who will guide you through the lending process
- Bankers who are invested in your success
- Competitive rates to help you succeed
We offer a selection of loans for your life:
- Auto Loans (purchase, refinancing)
- Recreational Vehicle Loans (boats, atvs, campers, motorcycles, trailers & more)
- Personal Loans
- In-House and Secondary Market Mortgage Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is a revolving line of credit that gives you the ability to take out the money you need up to a predetermined limit.
- NMLO #423040
Connect with our LOan Department
You are advised to not include sensitive or confidential information (i.e. Social Security #, account #’s or pass code ID information etc.) within any “unencrypted” email communication.
Important Information about Procedures for Opening a New Account: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal Law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person or business that opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that allows us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Borrowers must be of legal age to apply for a loan; or a qualified co-borrower, or guarantor may be required.
Consult your tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest.