HOW DOES OUR VISA® PLATINUM SECURED CREDIT CARD WORK?
- As the cardholder, you provide an upfront deposit, anywhere from $300 – $5,000, in $100 increments.
- The deposit sets your credit limit, subject to credit approval.
- 13 months after opening the account a cardholder “could” be eligible for an unsecured card and get their deposit returned.
RATES & FEES
- Annual Fee (1): $29.00
CARD FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Free FICO Score (2)
- Financial Education
- Online account management – MyCardStatement.com
- Chip Card Security
- Fraud Monitoring
- Email & Text Fraud Alerts
- Mobile Payment & Visa Checkout
- Travel Accident Insurance ($150k)*
- 24/7 U.S. based customer service
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver**
- Purchase & Extended Protection
- Lost & Stolen Card Reporting
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Verified by Visa®
- Emergency Cash Disbursement
- Travel & Emergency Assistance
- Zero Fraud Liability
- Identity Theft Assistance
TCM Customer Service | (800)883-0131 – Outside the US call | (813)868-2891
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (Balance inquires, lost/stolen cards, etc)
(1) See card application’s Important Disclosures for terms, rates and fees.
(2) FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. FICO® Scores are updated monthly. You may not see your FICO® Score right away. Some exclusions apply. Cardholders receiving employee pricing are not eligible.
*Coverage applies when the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons) has been charged to the card. Your account must be in good standing. Restrictions to coverage may apply.
**To activate coverage, complete the entire rental transaction with your card and decline the collision damage waiver coverage if offered by the rental company. Restrictions apply if you have personal automobile insurance covering this theft or damage.
This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A. Subject to credit approval.