Our business owner’s package is designed to meet all your insurance needs and make sure you’re covered for any situation that might arise.
The staff at Marengo Insurance Center will assist you by phone, email, or in-person.
Commercial Insurance Plans We Provide Your Business
- Business Owner’s Package: Combines commercial property and general liability of qualifying business types for more cost-efficient coverage.
- General Liability: Covers commercial losses due to customer bodily injury, customer property damage, slander, and libel.
- Commercial Property: This covers the building physical structure of the business and/or contents inside the building such as inventory, equipment, and furniture.
- Commercial Equipment
- Worker’s Comp: Required in Iowa for businesses that have one or more employees (part or full time). It pays for employee medical expenses, benefits for loss of work, and employer legal fees for employee work related illnesses and injuries
- Business Auto Insurance: Required for business/commercially owned vehicles in Iowa. Covers liability for bodily injury and property damage, damage to business owned vehicles and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
- Group Health Plans: Medical and dental insurance for qualifying groups of more than two people.
- Bonds: Ensures that the legal obligations of a business are met, or in the case of failure, the bond pays compensation to cover the missed obligations.
- Farm Insurance: Provides coverage against property and liability losses for farming operations. Covered property can include dwelling, contents coverage, farm equipment, farm buildings and livestock.
- Crop Insurance: Provides coverage against financial loss due to farm crop losses caused by weather or market conditions.
*Insurance products offered are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by any bank, nor are they insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any Federal Government Agency.
CONTACT US FOR YOUR BUSINESS INSURANCE QUOTE TODAY!
You are advised to not include sensitive or confidential information (i.e. Social Security #, account #’s or pass code ID information etc.) within any “unencrypted” email communication.