Todd Honold is a knowledgeable financial advisor with over 26 years of investment experience in retirement planning. He enjoys working with families & individuals, to help them design a tailored investment strategy that can help them take steps to achieve their financial goals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management – University of Northern Iowa
- Graduate Degree – Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Financial Advisor – Grinnell State Bank
COMMUNITY & PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT
- Grinnell Rotary Club – Treasurer
- Big Brothers Big Sisters – Mentor
- Career & Technical Education Advisory Committee
- Dollars for Scholars – Past Treasurer
- Past United Way
Todd was raised in Grinnell & enjoys time with his family, traveling & exercising.
Connect with TODD OR GIVE HIM A CALL
You are advised to not include sensitive or confidential information (i.e. Social Security #, account #’s or pass code ID information etc.) within any “unencrypted” email communication.