We are always looking for outstanding candidates to join our team of employees across our branches. To be considered for employment with Grinnell State Bank each applicant must complete the following steps below, call in or stop into any of our branches for an application and submit all information to our Human Resources Department.
Grinnell Branch Job Openings:
Client Servicing Specialist | Grinnell Wealth Management Division
Full-Time | $15-20 per hour
- Provide professional and memorable interactions for our current and prospective clients with our Grinnell Wealth Management department.
- Serve as point of contact for client account servicing and the liaison between the client and third-party companies.
- Enter client data into financial planning and compliance platforms and prepare detailed client paperwork.
- Serve as subject matter expert on account requirements.
- Sound decision making skills and business acumen.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Display critical thinking skills with the ability to articulate options and alternatives.
- Build and maintain client meeting and key date calendars.
- Lead the organization of client events.
- Self-starter who can execute in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Provide excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Work to create a “Wow” experience for every client transaction.
- Independent, driven, and results focused with the ability to accept feedback and implement course correction.
- Consistently display an outgoing personality and a can-do spirit.
- Foster a team culture that is consistent with our core values of being motivated, inclusive, hardworking, goal oriented, and results focused.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Professional Office/Clerical Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Scheduling Management for multiple people
Internal Auditor & Compliance Assistant
Full-Time | $21-25 per hour
- Performs audits of internal operations, bank accounts, records, bank forms, and policies and procedures.
- Reviews and monitors bank operational areas for risk controls and procedures.
- Maintains work papers of audits, prepares detailed reports of audit findings and recommendations to be provided to the Audit Supervisor and bank management.
- Assist compliance officer with regulatory reviews, internal policy reviews, and bank examinations, to ensure the bank is meeting requirements.
- Associate’s Degree or higher preferred
- 3 years of Accounting experience preferred
- 3 years of Auditing experience preferred
- 3 years of Banking experience preferred
Step 1: Create cover letter and current resume
Step 3: Email the documents to our human resources team or drop them off at any bank branch.
Send your cover letter and resume to our Human Resources team.
*You are advised to not include sensitive or confidential information (i.e. Social Security #, account #’s or pass code ID information etc.) within any “unencrypted” email communication.*
*Grinnell State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer!