We are always looking for outstanding candidates to join our team of employees across our branches. In order to be considered for employment with Grinnell State Bank each applicant must complete the following steps below, call in or stop into any of our branches for an application and submit all information to our Human Resources Department.
Grinnell Branch Job Openings:
Full-Time | $35,000 – $50,000 per year
- You will be responsible for working with third party support to resolve software and hardware issues and new installs. Providing software & hardware support in areas not covered by third party support. Evaluating security reports and remediating any findings of the reports.To be successful as an IT Specialist, you should have an in-depth knowledge of various computer hardware and software technologies. In addition, top candidates will also have an amiable personality, and an aptitude for customer service.
- Install new software and hardware components as needed.
- Resolve all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software.
- Educate coworkers about network security and best practices for computer usage.
- Support the day-to-day operations of our computer network.
- Evaluate scheduled reports for any issues and remediate found issues.
- Support remote user VPN.
- Provide support for client mobile devices.
- Support and assist with O365/Outlook email system.
- Provide support and assistance with VOIP telephone system.
- Perform end user onboard/offboard process in various IT controlled systems that manage user access to company hardware and software platforms.
- Degree in computer science or related field is preferable with at least 5 years of experience.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with information security practices and procedures to protect organization data from intrusion or corruption.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Personable, professional demeanor.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage duties and responsibilities.
- Experience in a banking environment a plus.
Internal Auditor & Compliance Assistant
Full-Time | $21-25 per hour
- Performs audits of internal operations, bank accounts, records, bank forms, and policies and procedures.
- Reviews and monitors bank operational areas for risk controls and procedures.
- Maintains work papers of audits, prepares detailed reports of audit findings and recommendations for the Audit Supervisor and bank management.
- Assist compliance officer with regulatory reviews, internal policy reviews, and bank examinations, to ensure the bank is meeting requirements.
- Associate’s Degree or higher preferred
- 3 years of Accounting experience preferred
- 3 years of Auditing experience preferred
- 3 years of Banking experience preferred
Full-Time or Part-Time | $15 – $18 per hour
- Perform customer service such as opening new accounts, processing transactions, and assisting customers with inquires via the phone or face-to-face interaction. In addition, you are responsible for maintaining and establishing new consumer and commercial relationships.
- High School Diploma
- Good Communication Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solving Skills
- Customer Service & Cash Handling Experience
Step 1: Create cover letter and current resume
Step 3: Email the documents to our human resources team or drop them off at any bank branch.
Send your cover letter and resume to our Human Resources team.
*You are advised to not include sensitive or confidential information (i.e. Social Security #, account #’s or pass code ID information etc.) within any “unencrypted” email communication.*
*Grinnell State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer!