We are always looking for outstanding candidates to join our team of employees across our branches. To be considered for employment with Grinnell State Bank each applicant must complete the following steps below, call in or stop into any of our branches for an application and submit all information to our Human Resources Department.
IT Specialist | Full -Time
- Responsible for working with third party support to resolve software and hardware issues and new installs
- Providing software & hardware support in areas not covered by third party support
- Evaluating reports and remediating any findings of the reports
- Assisting IT Manager with network administration and resolving all IT support issues
- Have an in-depth knowledge of various computer hardware and software technologies
- Should also have an amiable personality and an aptitude for customer service
Step 1: Create cover letter and current resume
*Grinnell State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer!