We are always looking for outstanding candidates to join our team of employees across our branches. To be considered for employment with Grinnell State Bank each applicant must complete the following steps below, call in or stop into any of our branches for an application and submit all information to our Human Resources Department.
Personal Banker | Full -Time
- Open new accounts
- Assist customers with inquires via the phone or face‐to‐face interaction
- Establish new consumer and commercial relationships
- Maintain existing customer relationships
- Perform cash transactions, deposits, transfers
Insurance Producer | Full -Time
- Licensed in Personal and Commercial Lines
- Customer Service for New and Existing Customers.
- Seek out and sell new business.
- Maintain current insurance policies.
- Public Relations with existing customers.
- 5 years of insurance experience preferred.
- Experience with Eclipse Agent Management System a plus.
Step 1: Create cover letter and current resume
*Grinnell State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer!