We are always looking for outstanding candidates to join our team of employees across our branches. To be considered for employment with Grinnell State Bank each applicant must complete the following steps below, call in or stop into any of our branches for an application and submit all information to our Human Resources Department.
IT Specialist | Full-Time
- Responsible for working with third party support to resolve software and hardware issues and new installs
- Providing software & hardware support in areas not covered by third party support
- Evaluating reports and remediating any findings of the reports
- Assisting IT Manager with network administration and resolving all IT support issues
- Have an in-depth knowledge of various computer hardware and software technologies
- Should also have an amiable personality and an aptitude for customer service
Internal Auditor & Compliance Assistant | Full-Time
- Performs audits of internal operations, bank accounts, records, bank forms, and policies and procedures.
- Reviews and monitors bank operational areas for risk controls and procedures.
- Maintains work papers of audits, prepares detailed reports of audit findings and recommendations to be provided to the Audit Supervisor and bank management.
- Assist compliance officer with regulatory reviews, internal policy reviews, and bank examinations, to ensure the bank is meeting requirements.
Personal Banker/Teller | Full-Time
- Perform customer service such as opening new accounts, assisting customers with inquires via the phone or face-to-face interaction, responsible for establishing new consumer and commercial relationships and maintain existing customer relationships.
- Provide service to our customers by processing a variety of transactions, answer customer questions and cross-sell different products and services in other departments.
Step 1: Create cover letter and current resume
*Grinnell State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer!